NTU Work Study Scheme – Student IT Assistants Wanted
Centre for IT Services
The Centre for IT Services (CITS) is recruiting undergraduate students to work as part-time IT assistants at various locations as assigned by CITS. The work period is from 11 January 2016 to 31 July 2016 (including vacation period).
Vacancies are opened only to NTU undergraduate students who are not on Industrial Attachment, Professional Attachment or Internship Programme.
Student IT assistants are required to work for a minimum of 4 hours per week and up to a maximum of 14 hours per week during the University term period. They have to perform duty at various locations assigned by CITS and provide IT support to fellow students.
We are looking for students with the following attributes and skills/competencies:
- Resourceful, helpful, with good working and learning attitude, and able to work independently;
- Able to communicate well with users and provide good counter service;
- Able to set up Smartphone, Tablet, Laptop and MacBook (for accessing network, Wi-Fi, e-mail, printing, etc.);
- Good knowledge in Operating Systems (Windows, Mac OS, Linux, Android, iOS, and etc.);
- Familiar with NTU network environment (LAN, Wi-Fi network);
- Able to support e-learning systems and clicker tools.
Payment Rate: $7-$10 per hour depending on experience
Closing Date: Tuesday, 15 December 2015
How To Apply:
Please visit our website by accessing http://goo.gl/C4Ypbw or scanning the QR code below for full details.